Friday, October 7, 2011

Breakfast with a friend.

This morning I did something I haven't done in years. One of my best friend's Jeremy Jaramillo called me at about 8:30, which is not a normal happening. He said he was close to my place and was gonna stop by and we'd should go get a coffee. He came over and we were sitting at my desk just shootin' the shit, listening to my favorite rapper Jay-Z.

"We should go get breakfast" said Jeremy. I looked up at him a little confused, but said sure. So we ended up going to Egg Works, which was great! As we were walking outside I pulled out my typical after meal cigarette and Jeremy gave me a dirty look, he quit smoking 6 days ago. We were talking and I said I think once our lives become a bit more stable we should go to breakfast once a week. Jeremy, our friend Julio and myself.

So we'll see what life has in store for my friends and I, but hopefully we all get the jobs and lives we're working towards!

ps. Thank you for breakfast Jeremy!

No comments:

Post a Comment